Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Favorite Trout Fly Swap!!!!

Not sure if everyone would be into this or not, but I would be glad to take over the Swap Master duties. It would mean another hit on postage. If you wanted to mail your set of flies to me, I would be glad to divide them up and return them. We could salvage something out of this mess.

atroutbum2: There is no need to apologize

I Would be interested....

Darrin

I AM SO SORRY

I did not mean troutguy....troutbum ....thats what I get for driving 14 hours 6 hours of sleep and posting before coffee.

It seems I cant edit it.

Darrin

Sorry Troutguy I just replyed to the post didn't look at the name.

Not sure if everyone would be into this or not, but I would be glad to take over the Swap Master duties. It would mean another hit on postage. If you wanted to mail your set of flies to me, I would be glad to divide them up and return them. We could salvage something out of this mess.

I would be interested as-well, but I wouldn't be able to send them out for two weeks. but I tied them to do a swap and like the idea (since it was mine lol). but I would suggest starting a new topic on it or just swapping the few that are interested, maybe if we only have three swap 2 for 2, 3 for 3, etc.

Chris

I would be interested as-well, but I wouldn't be able to send them out for two weeks. but I tied them to do a swap and like the idea (since it was mine lol). but I would suggest starting a new topic on it or just swapping the few that are interested, maybe if we only have three swap 2 for 2, 3 for 3, etc.

Chris

Well, It does not seem like there is much interest in salvaging the swap. I think I'll just let it die and recycle these flies for another swap, or just give them to friends.