Fly Tying

As some know our last ant swap didn't end well with the sm stealing our flies. First 12 plus myself. Due date Aug. 1st. Toe tags, return envelope etc. apply. I've hosted before and been in countless others I promise I will send them back out

1. Shad------------Black #18 parachute ant with orange post----addy sent--------recieved

2. Bluegill576-----tbd---------------------------------------addy sent-----recieved

3. Avril--------------tbd-----------------------------------------addy sent--------recieved

4. Cencalfly-------tbd-----------------------------------------addy sent---------recieved

5. Meraz-----------Hair Deer Foam Ant------------------addy sent

6. Yetavon---------red azz ant------------------------------addy sent------recieved

7. Redietz---------#14 black parachute------------------addy sent--------recieved

8. mcgx2-----------Black Power Ant-----------------------addy sent--------recieved

9. jacktjl--------------tbd-----------------------------------------addy sent------recieved

10. bassbuster------tbd-----------------------------------------addy sent--------recieved

11. Robert M.--------tbd-----------------------------------------addy sent-----recieved

12. Dadalo------------tbd-----------------------------------------addy sent-----recieved

sm------------------red butted foam ant

I am in, as long as nobody from the original swap who wants to be in this one is left out. I have no problem giving up my spot for them.

shad

I'm with Shad, original members of the swap get first dibs and I would like to be in if there is a spot. ><((((º> ♥

I'm with Shad, original members of the swap get first dibs and I would like to be in if there is a spot. ><((((º> ♥

I was an original member, but someone can have my spot in this swap!!! B)

Wes917... Thanks for hosting!!! B)

I was an original member, but someone can have my spot in this swap!!! B)

Wes917... Thanks for hosting!!! B)

All are in so far that posted.

Sorry you won't be joining us this time NJ.

I'll tie a Black #18 parachute ant with orange post

shad

quote name='Shad' timestamp='1308650712' post='471397']

I am in, as long as nobody from the original swap who wants to be in this one is left out. I have no problem giving up my spot for them.

shad

Flon18 was the sm and hasnt been around since he got our flies unless he made a new account

I missed out on the first one, and glad I did....got the same results(AKA Shaft) from a Gaddy in the Beadhead swap.

If you need me to fill a spot I will add a red azz ant to the mix.

Darrin

So what happens to these guys after they pull of that kind of stunt, does anyone do anything about it, like report it as mail fraud, b/c that's what it is, and that's a federal offense. or is it just left alone?

So what happens to these guys after they pull of that kind of stunt, does anyone do anything about it, like report it as mail fraud, b/c that's what it is, and that's a federal offense. or is it just left alone?

Very Good Question.. B)