Fly Tying

I know the moderators tried to make contact and got no reply. there is a list of banned swappers but not updated since may of last year.

I thank the moderators for the work they do but understand that things can happen.

Darrin

I'm in if there is room. Pattern TBD, should know by next week.

Im out of this one. Some one can take my spot. Any ants i tie at this time of year go out in the mail for money, or right in my box. ants kick butt!

Thanks for hosting, And lets prosecute! Damn ant theif.

Here is my quick mock up of my entrie Its one of my own designs and I would like some constructive critasism before I actually tie them for the swap. Any improvements or optional changes let me hear them.

post-34091-0-67031100-1308951907_thumb.jpg

Ok all that have expressed interest are in, still one more spot to fill and we can call this one full. Thanks for joining everyone, can't wait to see everyone's ants.

Ok all that have expressed interest are in, still one more spot to fill and we can call this one full. Thanks for joining everyone, can't wait to see everyone's ants.

If there is still room, I'm interested in joining. Pattern is TBD, pending availability of space in the swap.

-Dadalo

If there is still room, I'm interested in joining. Pattern is TBD, pending availability of space in the swap.

-Dadalo

And we are full, can't wait to see what everyone ties for the swap.

I'll be tying a Black Power Ant for the swap

Update my TBD to a Peacock herl ant with Pheasant hacklle. I am also ready for an adress. should have them done in about an hour or less.