Fly Tying

I recieved an awesome set of salt and pepper ants from Dadalo, and thanks for the extras.

Still no word yet Meraz.

the next time you send will be for UPS or DHL :(

Still no word on Meraz's flies. I'll give it a little more time as long as the masses agree to wait.

Still no word on Meraz's flies. I'll give it a little more time as long as the masses agree to wait.

I see no problem in waiting. After all its not his fault that the postal service is slow LOL. And we take our postal service for granted, more often than not we get our packages in a week or less....

:( sorry guys, is out of my hands...

I have faith they will come LOL no worries its not your fault.

I can wait don't have any water I can fish in anyway it all dried up.

You sound like you live in Texas, many of our lakes and rivers are drying up around here, bad summer here in Dallas.

I know, it sucks, I'm ok with waiting until they get here, just kinda didn't want folks to think I did the disappearing act with their ants again.

I can wait don't have any water I can fish in anyway it all dried up.

You sound like you live in Texas, many of our lakes and rivers are drying up around here, bad summer here in Dallas.

Yep Boerne, same thing is going on my well is drying up too :blink:

Just wanted to update that there is still no news. I just wanyed to let you guys and gals know what was going on and that I'm still here. How long do you guys feel comfortable waiting?

Just wanted to update that there is still no news. I just wanyed to let you guys and gals know what was going on and that I'm still here. How long do you guys feel comfortable waiting?

No hurrys on my part. Where were Meraz's flies coming from?

some where in Mexico I believe.

some where in Mexico I believe.

Mexico City :)