Fly Tying

Any developments yet?

None as of yet I am thinking of just mailing them out this week as I have class starting in a week and would really like for this to be tied up by then

Meraz's flies showed up today so I will sort them tonight and get them out. Thanks all for making this a great swap

Flies are all sorted and will be mailed today. Thanks all for making this a great swap.

Received flies today, great ties, I will try them at Slough Creek next week.

wes917 thanks for hosting

Wow I received a package of great flies today. I got em and will fish em. Thanks to all.

Tim

I recieved my gift box LOL yesterday and I can say that this is an awsome set. I would love to be able to get a few more so I'm sure I will be lurking around and getting the materals list for them and seeing if I can get a few duplicated. Great ties and I look forward to getting them in the water. Thanks to all!!

I got mine today. What a great, diverse set of flies! One of the things that I really like about ants is that there are so many different uses for them, and this set really shows that fact off.

Nicely done, all. Wes917, thanks for hosting.

Just got back to the house and my ants arrived. Great ties everyone look forward to trying them out in the montana rivers in the next couple of days... Thanks SM for hosting it was a fun swap.

Cheers,

shad

Thanks to all who participated in this swap. Great set of flies! Thanks Wes for serving as swap mister!

Mine arrived nice set of flies. These will be included in my ant swap box I already have 3 other ant swap in it!

Thanks Wes great swap.