Fly Tying
Horseshoes

Dubbing Swap Invitational

jburge You need a avatar, if you are having problems deciding I am sure there are enough members to give you suggestions. You have to give these eyes a break and make it easy to spot you in a crowd. Come on don't be shy. Just something.B)

I agree, how about some of those Golden Trout Wilderness pics? B) Maybe the rattlesnake? :lol:

OK, OK. I'll find something. You mean I don't stand out by my anonymity? ;)

In case you are soooo busy that your aren't checking the first post updates, we are waiting on only 2 sets of flies. WOW!! So far so good. If I can figure out how to put my light box back together then I'll try to post a pic of our flies. I think they are worthy of the BRAG GAME... I am hoping to hear plop on monday. Just an update.

PLOP!!

boynabubble - your orange/green hotspot nymphs have arrived and what little beauties they are. We have a nice mix of flies in this collection so far.

Just waiting for fly_fischa flies to hover in for a landing.

Wow, it's never taken this long for my flies to arrive before. I hope the postal services phaven't decided to keep them. They were posted ages ago... :(

cancan.gifcancan.gifcancan.gif

fly_fischa your flies have arrived. That means we now have all the flies for the swap.

fly_fischa has generously submitted 2 flies in the swap. Thank you very much. Also for the marvelous extras, very similar to what I am sending. I will try and get photos over the weekend before they go in the post next week. Wow what a great collection. Yup! you all should be proud.

cancan.gifcancan.gifcancan.gif

OK, at fishingbob's urging and Horseshoes' haranguing, uh, I mean encouragement... note the new avatar. It, in no way, reflects my personality, just the types of critters I run into while backpacking in the backcountry scoping out wild trout. (Scared the bejeebeez out of me. That was one *fat* rattler.)

John

THEY'RE IN THE MAIL!!!! ok I will try and put up some pics later just to tease you ya. I got them in the mail today but there is a possible airline strike with aircanada and they are our main airline so... lets hope they get on and gone in time. Any packet going surface mail has nothing to worry about.

I'm excited! By the time my next shift finishes they might have arrived. great looking ties everyone! Thanks for hosting 'Shoes :)

Looks like I need an excuse to find some trout waters.

You're welcome. They are a fine collection, including yours.

Well everyone this means they are coming your way soon. Cheers!