Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Fish pics!

...Here are a few more pics, basically freeze frames from some video I have shot recently...

Great freeze frames! I checked your Youtube channel for the video, didn't see it. I hope you plan on posting it, sure looks like some exciting footage.

Kirk

Part of something I am working on. ;)

I'm looking to compile a short video of all fly fishing footage from this year, so I will be collecting footage for a good while longer. Panfish, bass, trout, carp, anything I can get on the fly!

I will be collecting footage for a good while longer. Panfish, bass, trout, carp, anything I can get on the fly!

Here's an idea, just post one minute clips of each of your trips as you do them, trailers if you will. Even label them Trailer for what is to come. Kind of like this from a guy down here in Baton Rouge, its only a minute long previews of his full length one, the clips are kind of quick but it is interesting. Check it out; the music is a little dramatic but he is a music teacher so...

Man, I can't hold out the rest of the year to see those bass jumping. What happens if you tip over in that kayak and sink to the depths never to be heard of again!? We'll never see that great footage!

Kirk

Nie guy pictures guys. Unfourtunatly due to a few factors fishing has not really been an option for me so far.

But I'll contribute a few shots from previous years :-)

post-17709-0-59939100-1311102120_thumb.jpg

post-17709-0-33363800-1311102239_thumb.jpg

smallieFanatic, yours from previous years look a little bit like my last month or so...Been messing around with little rainbows in small streams, and tiny bass, i think i wanted the pic of the bass as it was my first topwater capture of the season, then there is a nice size smallie. I guess the largemouth have been nibbling too.

post-29540-0-45842200-1311105316_thumb.jpg

post-29540-0-93985800-1311105329_thumb.jpg

post-29540-0-98607200-1311105354_thumb.jpg

post-29540-0-30606300-1311105429_thumb.jpg

Those are some awesome fish pic's. Good thread Flytyer14.

BFR

We need to freshen up our fish pictures so I though to add these teasers.

A trio of salmon from an Alaska trip and this large mouth caught and released in the city pond that was reported to me as doesnt have any decent fish.

post-34916-0-22378000-1319401314_thumb.jpg

post-34916-0-13320700-1319401349_thumb.jpg

Hey guys I'm new to this site and I'm really amazed by the info here. I'm a flyrod junky and really onto musky, steelhead and wild trout. Here some of my fish from this summer. Video of the big musky in the pic below.

DSC00834.jpg

Damn, that looks like it could be your wife's feather duster you caught that fish on! I've heard Musky are hard to find, you sure make it look easy.

Kirk

Thanks Kirk, I've pretty much dedicated my whole summer fishing wise to the musky. I landed 10 musky 3 of which were over 40 inches. I've landed about a 1/3 of the fish i hooked up on. I lost 1 about 3 weeks ago that was damn close to 50. A minute or two into the fight she shook the hook on the second jump.

Heres the best pic I got all summer.

DSC05485.jpg

And some of the flys I'm tyeing for them.

DSC05491.jpg

DSC05488.jpg

Ok, I'll play, these two from the past week. The autumn feed. And Paco, what weight rod do you use for tossing those Musky flies?

nn.jpg?t=1319251879

18in.jpg?t=1319517787