Fly Tying
bluegill576

panfish swap size 1-18

Hi-Vis Foam Beetles are done! They will be on the way to the SM soon as I get his addy. I am new to the swaps and have only been tying since January, but I am really enjoying these swaps. I can't wait to get the flies back.

-Forrest

WOW!you guys are done,makes me feel like I am lagin'.I am waiting for some materials to come in that I orderd.It seems that the fly shop is haveing a hard time getting Tiemco hooks form Japan due the earthquake and tsunami.I will get them out as soon as possible.

WOW!you guys are done,makes me feel like I am lagin'.I am waiting for some materials to come in that I orderd.It seems that the fly shop is haveing a hard time getting Tiemco hooks form Japan due the earthquake and tsunami.I will get them out as soon as possible.

Don't worry you have a while. I haven't heard about the tiemco hooks not making it from Japan, but I guess that could become a serious problem if the factory was badly damaged. First the feather shortage and now the TMC hook shortage...

margaretann-Addy sent

Don't worry you have a while. I haven't heard about the tiemco hooks not making it from Japan, but I guess that could become a serious problem if the factory was badly damaged. First the feather shortage and now the TMC hook shortage...

margaretann-Addy sent

The hooks are makeing it here,it is just takeing a few weeks. The shipping it all messed up.

sorry I have been busy lately, but the only flies I have received are from famill00, though I have been sending a bunch of addys in the past two weeks.