Fly Tying
bluegill576

panfish swap size 1-18

so...as you have probably had happen, life gets in the way, work takes you out of town...and let alone kids. I do have the files tied (see attached), but they need to be shaped...and low and behold I don't have the razor blade to shape them. I stopped at 3 places after work with no sucess, but the wife knows where I can get some, so I am heading there tomorrow. Would it be possible to ship my flies on Monday?

Sorry..

AndyDoc

That's fine. They look great so far though!

we are now 11 days beyond the due date

how abot an update as to when these swap flies will be mailed back to the swappers

sorry...don't get on the computer as often as I should. Wife sent the flies last thursday or friday, so hopefully they aren't still in transit and you should have them.

Very sorry for them being late. Wife wasn't too happy that I left on monday morning for a work trip...left her with 3 little b@$tards (1/2 of my making) and some flies to mail out.

Flies came in yesterday, and finally got them opened tonight. Really nice looking flies, and I will enjoy catching fish on them.