Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

What do you pay ?

What do you pay for your resident fishing license?

The Pa State Senate has approved to raise our resident license from $17.50 to $21.00 .

They have also raised the trout stamp from $5 to $8 and created a new Lake Erie stamp fro $8.00.

The $8.00 Lake Erie stamp is set up to help raise money for land purchase.

Im not complaining, Im just curious to see what other states charge for their fishing license.

I’ll end up spending $35.00 to fish next year. Still a bargain !

Alaska resident is $15 + $10 for a king stamp. Hunting - $25. Trapping - $15.

You non-residents had better have just won the lottery though - Annual fishing licence + annual king tag = $200. Ouch! Of course, you can get shorter duration ones. For example, 7 day license + 7 day king stamp = $60.

For you hunters out there, you can get the "Nonresident Alien Big Game Hunting License" for a mere $300, and have the pleasure of hunting for those trophy-class aliens. blink.gif

Hmmmmm, just my fishing endorsements I think I'm paying roughly $42 just for my combo fishing license (didn't have to buy my hunting licenses this year for obvious reasons lol). But that is everything I need to fish for salmon, steelhead, etc in salt and fresh waters, also my shellfishing license as well. But that gets me my sturgeon, halibut, etc licenses as well.

In Florida it's $13.50 for a saltwater license. Yep, you have to get a license to fish in saltwater if you use a boat. If you just wade or fish from a bridge, no license. Fresh water is $10 or $12. If you plan on killing a Tarpon, a tag costs $100.

Ah, here, if it's salt, you have to have a license. Doesn't matter where you're fishing. That includes inland bays (our Puget Sound), fishing from the shore, or out in a boat out in the big blue.

ohio is $19 for a resident, and $40 for non-resident all species, there are no extra fees.

last year it was 15 for a rresident.

no matter what the cost, i wouldnt be too worried, i would get my moneys worth.

I think I paid $20.25 for 2004 in Colorado. That is for all species and you don't need to buy a trout stamp. The season is Jan 1 through Dec 31.

Jim

I just paid for my license for next year. €20 for club waters. It is only for around the town I live. If I like to fish about 15 miles from here I need another license. If I like to fish all over the Netherlands then I would need to spend about €300.

Then I need a Sportfishing permint from the country setting me back another €9.

Every club is a member of the fishing federation and has to give fishingrights to the federation on some water they have. This way we can fish all over Holland. But not in every club water. Where we have to pay again.

It is costing me a total of €29 for 2005 at first.