Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

LEADER SWAP

This swap is for hand tied or furled leader. Thread or mono. NO STRAIGHT LEADERS! Any Length and setup. Drys, Nymphs, Czech. What ever you like. 2 Category's warm water, cold water

SWAP IS FULL DUE DATE 29 OCTOBER

SW eastenfly -7ft nymph indicator (coldwater)

riffleriversteelheadslayer- 9 ft mono bass taper (warm water) Received

professori- 10' tapered dry fly leader (cold water) Received

Sjo- Czech nymph leaders 12 ft long, with two droppers Cold WaterPM Sent 15 Oct received

bluegill576 -8 1/2 foot furled leader made with 4 lb test line Warm Water PM Sent 15 Oct Received

blakejd -7.5 ft leader built for multi nymph rigs Cold Water PM Sent 15 Oct Received

FrequentTyer -7 foot Harvey style dry fly (Cold Water) PM SENT Received

Great idea!! I'm in with a 10' tapered dry fly leader. These take a bit more time to build than a fly does tho', so I hope the number doesn't get to big. And I'll figure some other way to compensate you for the swap, rather than Canadian $.

Great idea!! I'm in with a 10' tapered dry fly leader. These take a bit more time to build than a fly does tho', so I hope the number doesn't get to big. And I'll figure some other way to compensate you for the swap, rather than Canadian $.

Thanks I still have to try to get that converted. All the flies are ready. IU'm waiting one someones postage for theres.

Kevin

Please count me in! I'll do Czech nymph leaders 12 ft long, with two droppers in the tippet.

Sjo

Being an European we must work something out as a compensation for post and packaging!

I don't know why they were sent to me, but Flytyre and NJ AllDay have sent me PM's that say "no thanks." I suspect these are in response to EasternFly's invitations to join his leader swap.

I don't know why they were sent to me, but Flytyre and NJ AllDay have sent me PM's that say "no thanks." I suspect these are in response to EasternFly's invitations to join his leader swap.

Yes, the reason while you got the message about flytire and i was because the conversation is between multiple people so when someone else that is in the conversation makes a comment, you will receive the notification.

Sounds like a fun 'swap', but right now I do not have the time to participate. Maybe later, when things let up a bit for me.

Thanks for the 'invite'.

I'm in. Its been too long since I've participated in a swap. I'll do a 7.5 ft leader built for multi nymph rigs. Can we set the due date at least a month out.

We have six participants now plus the swapmeister. That's enough for me! Can we set a due date Kevin?

If you think otherwise I'm good too :)

Sjo

With me that makes 6 total so you need 5 unless we get one more. I would like 6. Plan for that and if we don't get the sixth by the weekend we go with what we have.As far as a date what about 29 OCT.

Kevin