Fly Tying
fly tryer

Nymph swap

nymph swap as requested by other members.

12 tyers inc myself

due date 15th Oct

these will be mailed to me in Windsor Canada, so please include $2 US for return mail. I will cross the border and mail from Detroit.If flies are not rec'd by due date I will mail without yours or everyone will have to wait until I return from a trip to the UK, I will communicate with you all nearer the time.

1 Me Done

2 Beginnerflytyer Rec'd

3 Bluegill576 Rec'd

4 Mybadhabit Rec'd

5 Ikerajala Rec'd

6 Margaretann

7 Forrest Rec'd

8 Professori Rec'd

9 SJO Rec'd

10 olefish Rec'd

11 sfontinalis

12 flytyer Rec'd

13 lycoss33 Rec'd

14 avril Rec'd

I'm in, if you'll have me , wil ty a Czech nymph! We have to work something out about cost for [post and packaging, because I'm from the Netherlands in Europe.

Sjo

I'm in, if you'll have me , wil ty a Czech nymph! We have to work something out about cost for [post and packaging, because I'm from the Netherlands in Europe.

Sjo

Happy to have you in SJ, I will mail yours from the UK while I am there, extra flies can cover postage if you like.

Steve

If you have a spot after all is said and done I'll tie up some bead headed babies...that's after all the newbies get a shot at getting in. I'd rather see someone who hasn't got into a swap get their chance but if it comes down to you needing one more swapper, I'll do it.

:rolleyes: SHEESH! That sounds like I'm doing you a favor by being in your swap..not my intention at all, I just want the new guys to experience the thrill of that package arriving with all the different flies and fly tryer to have a full swap. Let me know...

nymph swap as requested by other members.

12 tyers inc myself

due date 15th Oct

these will be mailed to me in Windsor Canada, so please include $2 US for return mail. I will cross the border and mail from Detroit.If flies are not rec'd by due date I will mail without yours or everyone will have to wait until I return from a trip to the UK, I will communicate with you all nearer the time.

1 Me

2 Beginnerflytyer

3 Bluegill576

4 Mybadhabit

5 Ikerajala

6 Margaretann

7 Forrest

8 Professori

9 SJO

10 olefish