Fly Tying
fly tryer

Nymph swap

just a few more days to the oct 15 deadline. how about an update on this swap?

I am still waiting for 7 sets of fly's. This happened last time I hosted as well, but with the Canadian mail I am not surprised. I can get a letter here from the UK in 4 days yet it can take 2 weeks to get one from Vancouver!!. I have had a note from 1 swapper who will not be able to mail his till the 1st wk of Nov, so there will be a delay anyway.

Rest assured as soon as they all arrive they will be sorted and mailed.

Steve

Just a heads up folks, there is no way I am going to get all these sets in before I leave for the UK, so they are not going to be mailed until mid November when I am back.

Got a set from Olefish today, nicely tied they are too!!

Steve

Got a set from Begginer yesterday, nice ties for a new guy they put me to shame!!

I am going to be out of action for a while, I have just received word my mum is in critical condition in the UK. so I am trying to get a flight very quickly, please send your prayers for her.

Steve

Got a set from Begginer yesterday, nice ties for a new guy they put me to shame!!

I am going to be out of action for a while, I have just received word my mum is in critical condition in the UK. so I am trying to get a flight very quickly, please send your prayers for her.

Steve

Safety on your flight and prayers sent for your mum!!

Oh boy, missed the deadline completely. I'm happy with the delay, won't be late again!

Sjo

Ijust now read about your mom. That's really tough. My prayers go to her and to you in these trying times.

My flies are done, can someone give me an addy, please?

Sjo