Fly Tying
fly tryer

Nymph swap

Hi Folks

I thought I would just let you know I have arrived back home, sadly I didn't get to the UK before my mum passed, but at least got to see the rest of the family and have some input into the funeral arrangements. Thank you all for the kind thoughts.

Avril I got your flies yesterday great job and thanks for the extras.

Steve

Waiting for 3 sets, 2 of which are in the mail and the other one the tyer has had to go overseas and will not be back till Nov 3rd. So folks I will get this wrapped up as soon as I recv all sets, I hope no-one minds the delay but these things happen.

Steve

Welcome back and please accept heartfelt condolences on your mum's passing. As far as I am concerned, a few days extra to include everyone who wanted in on this swap is perfectly ok with me!

I am still waiting for 3 sets, I didn't have time to send reminders due to the death of my mum so I am just waiting it out. if they do don't arrive in the next week or 10 days I will mail what I have.

Steve

can you send reminders now to the 3 folks you are waiting for??

its almost a month beyond schedule

I say just send the flies out because if you send the reminder and they tie them in the next week and then mail them it could take another month from the us.

can you send reminders now to the 3 folks you are waiting for??

its almost a month beyond schedule

Like I said I had other things to deal with sorry for your inconvenience I appologise my mum died on the due date I guess s--t happens

fly tryer-take whatever time you need. No-one here is likely to have their fishing trip shot because they didn't get my attempt at a stonefly nymph.

I always forget about swaps. Then, when I get some flies in the mail, it's like Christmas!

-Forrest

Same thing here Forrest...gotta love surprise flies huh?!?!?!? :lol:

Guys and Gals,

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I have still not rec'd 2 sets, 1 from Margaretann and 1 from sfontinalis, so I am going to mail what I have this weekend.

Steve