Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2011!!!!!!

Glad to hear they are getting to you and some of you are waiting.

SORRY CHASE, I will wrap them a little sloppier next year.

BFR

HO! HO! HO! My Secret Santa gift arrived today, it's under the Christmas Tree till Christmas morning. Tim thanks for keeping this going again this year, Merry Christmas to one and all!

Wow! Package arrived today, and I didn't expect gift wrapping! Thanks BFR for an AMAZING job. I 'm gonna have a hard time waiting for the 25th to roll around.

John

WhhoHoo...mine came in the mail yesterday......Hopefully I can hold off till x-mas

Thanks for hosting :thumbsup: Tim

My package arrived yesterday & it's with all the other gifts waiting to be opened on Christmas Eve night. Thanks, Bentflyrod, for hosting. Lots of fun every year.

Take care

BB

looks like thing are going great. Thanks everyone, I had fun seeing all the different flies. I enjoy this swap every year. So far this has been the best swap yet.

BFR

I'm having a hard time waiting, I may have to open mine on Christmas Eve :rolleyes:

I get one gift on Christmas eve, So I guess you can also.

BFR

Unbelievable!! they came today. I honestly wasn't expecting them to arrive before xmas. Thanks BFR always a great swap. Now I just have to behave myself.

Got my package on Saturday. I've been a bad boy this year and was only expecting coal in my stocking. Feel like a kid waiting for Xmas morning. Maybe I will convert to judaism so I can open it for Hanukkah instead!