Fly Tying
FishDragon

Diamond Hard UV resin

A lot of the guys from my fly fishing club and myself uses a UV light from ACE Hardware and buy a UV sanding sealer from a local surf shop. It works good and for 8oz of the stuff its about 10 bucks. A couple of the guys have been useing this set up for over year with no problems. The UV light will work with most of the UV cured stuff on the market. You have to watch useing a UV light from one couple with a UV cured resin from another company.

to eugward

I realize your post on 31 mar 2012 is quite old but I would like to get the name of the specific brand of "UV Sanding Sealer " that you are referring to.

also...is it gel-like ir very runny like water and is it Acrylic, polyester or what.?

All I have been able to find is very runny UV Sanding Sealer AND FIND D THAT THEY ARE NOT VERY SUITABLE.

thanks

moen

Fred H

Nice flies (or jigs?) I see that you fish for redfish, so I'm wondering, do these sink or float? Do you weight them to make them sink?

does anyone know the answer to my post(# 16) above, about UV SANDING SEAQLER?

I would dearly like to know

thanks

moen