Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
KPitt

I have been away for awhile

Hi there. I have been away for awhile, but recently I have been looking at participating in a Forum again and I think here is probably one of the better places. Some of you already know me, either my real name or Inconnu. Either way for the rest, my name is Kerry Pitt. I have been tying flies since August 01, 1969 when my Dad presented me with a fly tying kit. Since then I have followed the Sport/hobby/art form as a sort of addiction. I currently Preside over Project Healing Waters Canada, where we introduce Canadian Soldiers to fly fishing and fly tying for their physical and emotional recovery.

I grew up fishing British Columbia and now I fish the waters of Southwestern Alberta, not that there are any fish there.

Look forward to learning and participating here again……Kerry

Howdy Smalliehunter! I hope I can kind of pick up where I left off. Been a busy couple of years and alot has changed, just trying to find "normal" again. Hope you have been well! :)

Hey Ashley, I have had a rather negative personal life the last few years, sorry I lost touch with you and anyone else for that matter. Just getting my own self back on track and thought I would come back and find a few friends. Nice to see you here, hope we can stay in touch this time. :)