Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

The Aquarium project

It's like getting into a hot tub ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's great to see fish in the tank. I'd like to see some of those full front pictures like the "before fish" ones. What's your cat's name? Wife and I love cats. That looks like Maine Coon.

Thank you, Steve, for including us in the building of this tank. I've enjoyed it immensely and am still hoping to see the "kids" grow up.

Mike

I've got two cats, the one in the picture is Mimzy, shes a Calico. Then the other is Mandy and she's all black (Bombay breed). I actually use to have a Maine Coon named Bobby that I had to put to sleep about 8 years ago. He was a beautiful cat, lived to be 17/18 years old.

I'll take some full tank shots tomorrow.

Yeah! our aquariums great. Oh i mean your aquarium. I think the tank suits the shades and colours of the fish great. It will look really good as they grow. Can't wait to see tank two now.

When I first saw this I just thought it was the pain pills still having their effect on me but then realized that I hadn't taken one since this morning and those are real fish....WOW!!! Thanks for sharing and please pet the cat for me because I really like cats as long as they don't eat the fish that we all have been waiting patiently for... Take Care, Tony

That's the picture I've been waiting for. I REALLY like the lack of visual plumbing. Beautifully done tank ... I am still more into color than you seem to be, but the tank, stand and cover are all outstanding.

And I agree with Netabrookie ... give the cats a good scrubbing around the ears for me.

Does anybody remember the cartoon ... the dog that, when given a treat, would hug himself, Hmmmmmmmmmm and float up in the air gently settling back to the ground? Well, I just did that.

I saw the picture ... and just sighed and floated up in the air, settling back onto my chair, still gazing at the picture.

Steve, that is truly an impressive work of aquarium and stand artistry.

Still, I would've liked a little more color in the background. Yeah, yeah ... the Wife says I am hard to please, too.