Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Thanks to your help. Hope everyone likes my permit eventhough it was caught on a spinning rod. Ill try to post my trout trip pics later. I think I know how to do a group.

Nice work Kudu! Hefty Permit indeed! We gotta get a pic of one on the fly too, so back to work with you :)

Damn, now permit is on my mind...

Thx guys. I just wish I had landed the tarpon that I had on the fly on that trip.

I caught this 16 in Rainbow and about 6 more the same size some swap flies using a dry-dropper combo of Riffle's dry fly from the Life Cycle Swap and using Travis Bille's nymph from the Opening Fay Swap

post-45796-0-80356500-1373261843_thumb.jpg

I caught this 16 in Rainbow and about 6 more the same size some swap flies using a dry-dropper combo of Riffle's dry fly from the Life Cycle Swap and using Travis Bille's nymph from the Opening Fay Swap

Nice lookin' bow. I think I kinked my neck tryin to tilt my head though biggrin.pngwink.png

Lol, yeah i dont know why that happens with iphone pics. I may be the only person on here who thinks it but in my opinion those fish that are that size (14-20) are more fun to land than >20

Large Mouth Bass from a gravel pit caught sight fishing with a twisted little fox. I hooked into three bass, landed the one pictures, the other two were a fair bit bigger.

post-45233-0-20825500-1373299050_thumb.jpgpost-45233-0-87676700-1373299115_thumb.jpg

Some lovely fish. Love the chile trout. Where abouts were you fishing? I saw the biggest trout I've ever seen in a small stream 70km from Laguna san Rafael. Then just off Laguna a huge sea trout that just laughed at my attempts to catch it.

Chile trout was from Rio Simpson. My wife I went down there a few months ago and caught a spectacular end of season set of days. Fished a variety of rivers in the Coyhaique region and stayed at a great lodge. I couldn't recommend a better trip!

More just a fishing picture. This is a place called chain lakes. Drove there with the wife and kids yesterday, just to hangout for awhile.

post-48159-0-17795100-1373729970_thumb.jpg