Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Thanks Mike, I AM a lucky man and to be able to get her into some fish was really nice, I just hope she lets me catch a big one every once in a while. ;)

Its definitely a bonus if the other half enjoys fishing. Makes a holiday a lot easier to plan.

That's for sure, she now understands why I'm sometimes late for supper :)

I must say, Christina is one of the prettiest faces I've seen on this site. Wait ... forget the "on this site" part, since this group is NOT ... a good comparison example.

I'll just say that is one beautiful fish, held by a beautiful woman.

You're a lucky man.

That's because I have not posted a pic lately, if I had then you could not say that Mike laugh.png

All kiddin aside, gotta agree man. Lance is a lucky dude. Nothing better in your life than a beautiful woman that fishes ! And Christina defiantly fits that bill Lance.

I must say, Christina is one of the prettiest faces I've seen on this site. Wait ... forget the "on this site" part, since this group is NOT ... a good comparison example.

I'll just say that is one beautiful fish, held by a beautiful woman.

You're a lucky man.

That's because I have not posted a pic lately, if I had then you could not say that Mike laugh.png

All kiddin aside, gotta agree man. Lance is a lucky dude. Nothing better in your life than a beautiful woman that fishes ! And Christina defiantly fits that bill Lance.

Gee, Steve. I went back through ALL the pictures you've posted. Don't take this the wrong way, but don't give up the rod building business for beauty pageants ... okay?

The water I fished yesterday (Off the Coast Guard Station pier) was more than 20 feet deep. I don't even want to "fly fish" that deep, so I was using conventional gear. I didn't catch anything big, but I did get a dozen or so sculpins.

Brought a few nice browns to the net today. Sadly this was the smallest and the only one i got to take a picture of. Got to remember to charge up before I go out from now on.

I learned a valuable lesson today. Fish the shadowy areas on sunny days. I wasted so much time fishing in water under direct sunlight. As soon as I put a fly in a shadowy section along a high step bank it was fish on.

post-52247-0-87119300-1412284247_thumb.jpg

They're not trout though Eide?? They look more like coalies or Pollock? Do you fish a full sinking line or a head?

Exactly, only the pollock wanted the fly this evening :( Good fun tough!

I fish a Guideline Coastal Fast intermediate #6