Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

attachicon.gifIMG_20161204_194424.JPG Here you go Mogup, nothing special like up North or Norway or Sweden, was -12c this morning, only went to have a look, +5c tommorrow, time for wet wading!:-) 8wt single lately & yes spawners!

+ 5 and time for wet wading ? And I thought Canadians were tough (stupid) !! LOL Beautiful fish Adam !!

Les

Thanks Les! Was joking about the wet wading, maybe!?!:-) Kudu, it's me, gave my phone to the budy that netted it! Waited many hours today in the cold wind, rain & snow for whitefish that never showed up!;-)

I see what you mean by the need for more water. Those rocks in the last picture you posted were totally dry when we went. That is a really pretty place to fish, way different than anything I am used to here in the tropics.

Here's a pic of our last small tarpon on fly (Friday morning around 3am)... It's a 30lb fish on a 9wt in Biscayne Bay on the Miami Beach side. My angler that night comes every year in early December on business and manages to get one night on the water.... Back in England they can only dream of fishing in December...

post-30940-0-74013000-1480959416_thumb.jpg

Thanks FLdk! Went to the river to look after coastal seatrout fishing today, sea stays open if windy for longer! But water has dropper more in the river & ice is closing in more! Good news here is all wild seatrout are protectected even in the sea after 2018! No news on banning gyll net fishing though! To little to late, damage has been done! Was a article in one of our fly magazines a year ago about Finn's only going out land to fish these day's & taking all their money with them & know one coming here! Liceses became easier this year, a bit! But fly fishers have a taste already of other fisheries! Sad!

Ah, i just saw how cold it was in Haparanda, that´s why :D
Didn´t know your seatrout was completely protected, that is good news. You sure need more of them !

The sea is still 7 degrees down here, no chance of ice so far.

And i don´t think i´ve ever met a finn here, only danes, swedes and norwegians. And germans of course.

Anyway, season starts soon here too, will be nice to get out and catch a few baltic seatrout :)