Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Caloosa this or similar methods is how I get most of my fishing in there's also times when I "work late" and stop by a little lake/ pond in the way home.

Haha. I hear you Vicente. My wife and I have a good understanding when it comes to fishing. She has known of my addiction since we first met. Nowadays I just pay my dues and cash them in every now and then for a half day on the lake., or a weekend camping trip.

But when 10-15 minutes can be squeezed in without asking..no harm, no foul. Especially when it's done before battling the walmartians.

Indeed there was and your guess was correct

However it says the post is too big but if you follow me on Insta @saltflies I posted it there

But yeah another beauty of a Pea!

However it says the post is too big but if you follow me on Insta @saltflies I posted it there

I'll agree with Mike that if I can't see it here I'm not chasing a bunch of other sites for a photo. If you are too lazy to make it fit here then I guess it's not really worth my hassell either.

When I search for salt flies I get information on how to modify air guns to shoot flies and spiders and such with granulated salt. Of course, I had to try it....I have vaporized a large number of Box Elder bugs, but my dog is nervous, and Pottery Woman will flip out about indoor shooting, should she witness this activity... #More.Bad.Things.I.Learned.On.The.Internet...

So post those fish pictures here, maybe you will have more than 77 subscribers, if you keep recruiting!

##Growing.Old.Is.Mandatory.Growing.UP.Is.Optional!

Nice video Mike.

A little advice, don't talk so much during the episode, let the rod and fish do the talking for you.... :)

Thanks, Decisions.

LOL I've thought of doing a running commentary, but dropped the idea.

As an instructor, I spend a lot of time at work talking, and that is quite the opposite of my social life. Wife and I talk, but I'm not much for parties or other crowded places.

Other than that, there's the fact that it's fishing. I could show and say, "Oh, there's another hit I missed!" Or, "Here I am casting and casting and casting, but catching nothing." But how many times do you want to hear that?

So, I edit my videos to show you the catching parts ... the fishing parts, I'll let you do those on your own. (Or in your own imagination, for those of you that don't get out there)

Way to go Mike! I was hoping we wouldn't have an entire page in the "Fish Pictures" thread, without any fish pictures.

I convinced the wife to let me go out for a few hours of midnight casting.

With season only open March and April for the caloosa uni-striped bass. My favorite game fish. I wanted to capitalize on running water into the caloosa before the big O gets too low to flow. Season is half way over and hadn't made a cast for them yet.

Still haven't got one on fly, but let's just say I have bruised up ribs this morning from the 7ft. Baitcasting rod.

I invited a nice 32 1/2 incher home for dinner. The Mrs greeted me with a smile this morning when she seen what was in the fridge.

post-59266-0-28414500-1490574353_thumb.jpg

post-59266-0-53832300-1490574401_thumb.jpg