Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Wow! Nice mess of fish.

How many hours were you fishing? Three days of morning/evening or all day? If all day, when did you get MOST of the bites?

Mike, on the water at daybreak, about 7:15a off by 4-4:30. Mornings were best. One morning 20 fish by 9:30, then I couldn't buy a fish until 1p. Then 2-4p were back on, but sized down to sz 18 or 20 RS2 or other small nymphs. A fly would work for 3-4 fish and then be rejected. Fished from sz 10 streamer(zonked pine squirrel) through micro streamers (thanks Dubs) egg patterns, small jigs suspended under an indicator to free floating nymphs on 6x floro. It was a blast.

Man you two guys are killin me right now. All these beautiful fall trout and here I sit working 12hr days split between rods and home reno stuff. You're both dead to me dry.png

laugh.png GC and Noah ... you guys are in trouble !!! Steve says, "Quit fishing and catching beautiful fish !!!"

I forgot to include some of the brookies.

Beautiful. Are those wild brookies?

This was the DH section, maybe some hold overs but not a section known for wild fish.

Thanks 5, I had a great morning (3 hours). Also those 2 pictures are of the same fish the first one caught. I can't see posting 15 pics of similar fish as they were all rainbows. I don't want to come across as bragging. Especially since these fish are from a stocking last Tuesday and holding in a small pool, easy pickins but still fun.