Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Anybody can hook a gaint bass but it takes a real pro to drive a hook into the lip of something that small. Great catch!

Mike my absolute favorite type of fishing is on small streams for dollar bill size brook trout with a 2 or 3 weight. I honestly get more of a kick out of catching the wild little guys in tight quarters then I do catching larger stocked fish.   

Today was less than stellar, as the fish were few and far between.  But, still a nice day for fishing.

3 hours ago, mikechell said:

Today was less than stellar, as the fish were few and far between.  But, still a nice day for fishing.

Wow, you were just minding your own business and that one just attacked you.. Nice video mike.

10 hours ago, mikechell said:

What editor are your using?

I'm using the "Photos" program that came on my PC laptop with Windows 10.  It's a little bit of a pain, since I have to "trim" out the sections I want, then put them back together for the final video.  Takes me about an hour or so to get my few fish catches from 4 or 5 hours of raw video.

1 hour ago, mikechell said:

I'm using the "Photos" program that came on my PC laptop with Windows 10.  It's a little bit of a pain, since I have to "trim" out the sections I want, then put them back together for the final video.  Takes me about an hour or so to get my few fish catches from 4 or 5 hours of raw video.

About same amount of time it would take with Power Director...

5 hours ago, mikechell said:

we are using the same software! cool!

Was finally able to get my new 10ft 6wt from Steve out on the water for a bit today, caught 4 decent sized bass and this fatty pan fish.

20200505_125520.jpg

20200505_125435.jpg

2 hours ago, vicente said:

Was finally able to get my new 10ft 6wt from Steve out on the water for a bit today, caught 4 decent sized bass and this fatty pan fish.

Nice.

Thanks Mark.

FRN that they did, this rods going to be pretty much perfect I think, so glad Steve was able to find a reasonable priced blank in that size.

1 hour ago, vicente said:

Thanks Mark.

FRN that they did, this rods going to be pretty much perfect I think, so glad Steve was able to find a reasonable priced blank in that size.

Others and I enjoy Steve’s heavy 5 builds so much I had to buy two.

Those chunky Bluegills can get down right obstinate if they go sideways when ya try to drag em in