Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

So, i was looking through my old camera and found this picture of a salmon caught by my dad. Caught back in 2017. 

IMG_0074.thumb.JPG.069c1969b43ff484333fe6599b93924b.JPG

yeah bad picture, I know.

P.S. That's a coho if you are wondering.

alright i took a trip to the clearwater river And I caught this one.

IMG_0139.JPG

That is the first clear picture of a Grayling I've ever seen.  I didn't know they had colors and spots like that.  I thought they were just ... gray.

Pretty fish.  Thanks for that clear picture !!!

I forgot to post this, but the trip before that trip I caught a HUGE grayling! 20 INCHES! BTW a trophy size grayling is 18 inches.

115884063_Annotation2020-06-03105031.png.cdcc377e8e9af19f0c8bde734572886a.png

He put a one good fight!

Here's an 11" Brown from Saturday.  Caught and released.  #14 Hydropsyche nymph under an indicator in 6-7' of water.  I hooked a second one (same size) but he didn't want to stick around to get his photo taken-

IMG_5738.thumb.JPG.ff5be5d9486dd4f7bec3031e6f45acea.JPGIMG_5740.thumb.JPG.1150ea79797a663657b4db776c714ee0.JPG

My new idol. Mikey, barefoot  with condom on the finger , just a paddle, and blow up life jacket so they’ll at least recover a body.   Catching breamses and white perch 👍

D2578A3E-2581-4C88-A952-9D660F03C153.png

21 hours ago, DFoster said:

Here's an 11" Brown from Saturday. 

Nice fish, DF.  I've been getting pretty good attention from some healthy browns lately on the Swift, also.  

2 hours ago, niveker said:

Nice fish, DF.  I've been getting pretty good attention from some healthy browns lately on the Swift, also.  

That one actually came out of the Still Water in Sterling.  I think the state may have done a second stocking there.  I glad To hear the Swift is good, I tend to start haunting there in September and love Autumn fishing there.