Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

from looking at the wild stuff you ty, you for sure have the imagination..i,m always looking for your posts to see what your cooking..lol..it feels good to come up with something that fools a fish like that..the big aren,t easy to fool..

Thanks, but nothing I tie is truly original.

There are many people here and in other places who are a lot more imaginative than I am.

I just hope I don’t butcher their ideas too bad.

oh no! not with the yellow-bad-hair-thing..don,t your bass have any taste..that thing going to be every fly box now..it might even replace the wooly-bugger..we,re doomed!lol.

Well, I was hoping to add to this thread when I got back home ... but no such luck.

I've been on the water yesterday and today. Chilly, windy and not a single hit to make the days better.

Well, I'll get a few more days on the water before my vacation ends.

My first ever snook on fly. Took over 2 years and multiple trips to finally get one. It was tiny, but I was yelling like a madman when I landed it lolpost-59033-0-67794900-1515036036_thumb.jpg

Thanks man, took way too long and definitely got a monkey off my back lol. That was also the first fly-caught fish on the boat.

Thanks man, took way too long and definitely got a monkey off my back lol. That was also the first fly-caught fish on the boat.

Great stuff! Even the little guys have some shoulders!

First fish of the year. Nothing big, but, when you are out thinking it's too cold for the fish and that line comes tight... The picture didn't do that warmouth justice. It was FAT!

post-52832-0-20549200-1516537735_thumb.jpgpost-52832-0-05811300-1516537754_thumb.jpgpost-52832-0-69747400-1516537777_thumb.jpgpost-52832-0-46316100-1516537800_thumb.jpg

Heading out in a few minutes. Hoping they're happy!

I should've brought some fishing equipment with me. It's going to be in the 60s again today.

Oh well ... laundry and tying flies will have to do.