Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

They must make a great habitat.That's a little honey hole for the fish.I love little streams like that one.

Great video's mike. And i have the same trouble with my camera.Sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth.

So put 4 hours in at work this morning and had a funeral to go to at 1. On a couple canals I fish in town I've been trying to find access to some intersections and pump houses. Finally found a way to access what I was seeing on satellite images. Man ol man was it fun for an hour. I got to test several patterns and styles. I bet I landed 15 bass and these 4 were the best.

post-59266-0-07740600-1478395123_thumb.jpg

post-59266-0-18566000-1478395141_thumb.jpg

post-59266-0-97442900-1478395181_thumb.jpg

post-59266-0-63853000-1478395228_thumb.jpg

How many tires are there in that little creek?

Lets just say, if there's ever a shortage of tire carcasses ... somebody could make a good bit of money from this one creek !!!

But, as noted by Kentucky Steve ... there's a fish in or around every one.

So put 4 hours in at work this morning and had a funeral to go to at 1. On a couple canals I fish in town I've been trying to find access to some intersections and pump houses. Finally found a way to access what I was seeing on satellite images. Man ol man was it fun for an hour. I got to test several patterns and styles. I bet I landed 15 bass and these 4 were the best.

That's some nice creek fishing!!!

I spent Saturday at Toledo Bend, with add147 (Adam ... great guy) and his Dad ... and a couple dozen fly tiers at the IFFF Rendezvous.

I did slog around through the mud and fish some while I was there. Water level in the reservoir appears to be about 8 feet low, as all the piers and docks are sitting on dry land.

All in all, it was a great meet and I'll post pics of the attendees on another thread. Here's some of the fish I caught.

Stitches are out. Canal is down, but heavily choked with vegetation. The one "open" area I did find had a billion happy bluegill. #8 Black gurgler.

post-52832-0-78988600-1478666353_thumb.jpg post-52832-0-42808600-1478666257_thumb.jpg

Nice, dark color on a fish from tannin stained water. I can hardly wait to get back home !!!

I've been out of commission for two weeks. It was nice to just get out on the water!

I've got three or four new videos to post on YouTube ... here's some pictures snatched from them.

Sort of like "trailers" for the videos.