Fly Tying
Polarbear78

Generic minnow/ baitfish swap

Got two more in the mail today, Rich MC and Famil00... both looks great and thanks for the extras. Rich, I have never seen anything like yours before... I am excited to give it a try in the spring!

I'm alittle concerned, I sent mine out (from Berkley Mi.) on the 29th> I might have signed them Flyguy638, Please let me know if you get them

Bruce

Got them today and the look great. I like how you package them each individually.

Got two more in the mail today... Bruce's and Atroutbum2's. both look great. Still waiting on 6 more and deadline is approaching fast! How is everyone else doing out there?

Got two more in the mail today... Bruce's and Atroutbum2's. both look great. Still waiting on 6 more and deadline is approaching fast! How is everyone else doing out there?

Great news, so when you get my streamers, I marked them Flyguy638, where I should have used my name, so hopefully it won't confuse anyone

Bruce

Got Flytryer's in the mail... Thanks for already putting postage on it and not just including canadian money...

10 days left in this one and I am still waiting on receiving or hearing from 5 people. Hopefully I get them soon.

Got Flytryer's in the mail... Thanks for already putting postage on it and not just including canadian money...

No problem my friend

Steve

Looks like this swap is just about done. Another one in the books. Still waiting on a few more to come in... I sent a PM to all that are still missing... Everyone has been pretty quiet so I am hoping we will get them here on time :unsure: Just a reminder they are to be in my hands for Feb 1, not just in the mail. If we don't have a full turnout I will return your extras in your package when I send them back to you. Thanks everyone that participated!

Looks like this swap is just about done. Another one in the books. Still waiting on a few more to come in... I sent a PM to all that are still missing... Everyone has been pretty quiet so I am hoping we will get them here on time :unsure: Just a reminder they are to be in my hands for Feb 1, not just in the mail. If we don't have a full turnout I will return your extras in your package when I send them back to you. Thanks everyone that participated!

Mine are running a bit late they went in the mail today but should make it by the first. Sorry about being tardy but you wouldn't believe the fun I have been having lately anyone have a lucky charm they can send my way?

Good you received the flies the only thing I want to tell everybody is that I didn't put the stripes with the marker and I left them a little long so you could cut them to what ever size you want and color the stripes how you want to Thanks . ;)

Got two more in the mail today, Robert's and My bad habits. They both look great. I see a lot of fish being caught with these. Thanks for the extras. Two more sets to go.