Fly Tying
Polarbear78

Generic minnow/ baitfish swap

Iam done will put them in the mail Mon. or Tue. Thank you for haveing me. Olefish

Thanks for joining. They should be waiting for me when I get back up there!

I put mine in the mail you should have them by now or the next day or so. Thank you for haveing me. Olefish

Got a package from olefish today- they will catch fish for sure! they look great and thanks for the extras!

Got mine finished up need to bag em and toe tag em and I should have them on the way.

okay, I'll keep my eyes open for them

Black Nosed Dace ready to fly, I will get them in the mail over the next couple of days

Steve

(fly tryer)

Mailed today

Thanks guys, I'll keep looking for them in the mail. This one is almost done! As soon as I get them all I will turn them around next day!

i got the flies done and i mailed them out today, they should be there soon.

I too tied a black nosed dace, sorry about tying the same pattern as another swapper. i already had all of mine tied when i saw fly tryer picked, the same pattern, i didnt think i had time to tie a diffrent set and get them there in time.

Troutbum don't worry mine have 2 small variations, firstly I have used mirage tinsel, not silver as I like the attraction properties better than silver and I also got hold of some nail polish that looks as if it is the colour of peacock and varnished the heads with it, so they will be different.

Steve

The mail sometimes takes a little longer up here so I wouldn't be too concerned. I will let you guys know though as I receive them.