Fly Tying
planettrout

The return of Gudebrod products...

"WEL-TEC LLC purchased the assets of Gudebrod Industries LLC in 2010. WEL-TEC is manufacturing all the products that Gudebrod made in their Fishing, Craft/Specialty, and Threads Divisions. The same equipment and a few of the same people making everything the same way. We have all the Rod Building Threads including Nylon, NCP, and HT Metallics in 100yd, 1 ounce and 4oz put-ups. Bait-Rigin' floss and rod building accesories, including Fish-Grippers and Fold-Away glasses. Our Craft area includes Artificial Sinew, Silk bead stringing and braids. Finally we have the Industrial thread division making MIL-spec threads for the aircraft industry as well as custom coated braids. Everything is Made In The USA."

http://www.wel-tec.com/

PT/TB ;)

And made in the good ole U.S. of A.. Who is handling your product line retail? :D

Great, but I don't see any mention of the much-missed 6/0, 8/0 and 10/0 polyester :(

The three which in my head made Gudebrod GUDEBROD...

Will the 10/0 (45 denier) thread be available again? That stuff is (was) amazing thread to tye with. I'd love to see this stuff back on the market. Great stuff!

Right at the moment, availability seems to be an issue...

Lakeland, in the UK, will have those tying threads soon.

http://www.lakelandflytying.com/132/gudebrod.aspx

'

I used to purchase mine at Bob Marriott's here in LA. I will check with them the next time I am out there to see if they will be carrying those products again.I really hope so, they made colors one just can't find anywhere else... :D

PT/TB