Fly Tying
brad432

alabama fishin

alright, so im headed down to alabama for the holidays, and i will be able to fish a small pond. i was wondering whether these bass would be hitting an average streamer or am i going to have to use a bugger? because i love fishing streamers, but gotta get to the fish ;).. if anyone has been fishing in the areas around alabama, Montgomery, the capital is where i will be, id appreciate the heads up on what to fish, if not ill just have to find out when i get there. planning to bring flies of all types and sizes so i can get the fish no matter where they are :).

Thanks

Brad

I live over in Auburn. This time of the year it is hard for me to get a bass or a bluegill to hit anything. If I was you I would try some wooly buggers in size 6-8 in black or a darker color. Use one that is not weighted to much so it just sinks really slow. You are going to have to fish slower then normal. If you have any more questions just ask.

ok thanks, ill be over a few miles from the auburn section in montgomery, ill tell you how itgoes. i had already been tying up buggers, as i thought thwats what id be using. thanks.

Brad