Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap Club For January

I do hope the flies make it to you by Tuesday. I am already done the February flies, they are a size 12 Epoxy Water Boatman. I will send them asap. That way they will make it sooner. Next time I will look into faster options. Thanks.

Billy

OK, Guys, for a couple of days I couldn't reply to this thread because my Internet Security program blocked it as a "phishing site." But it's OK today. The news from today is that Free Willy's flies arrived! Whoo! A beautiful set of flies! Willy, I didn't want to tell you this, because I didn't want you to worry, but the only set of flies I've ever had lost in the mail was from a Swapmeister in Canada. I was sweating bullets until they came in, since it was taking them so long to get here. But they're here and all is well.

Guys, we are in a sort of a hold up with gettng all the flies in. NJ All Day is taking care of his father who has had an injury and can't get to the tying table. Also NJ is having some health issues of his own which are holding him up. I may need to talk to him about just sending in his January flies with his February flies and you'll get both sets from him at the end of February. But I have't mentioned it to NJ All Day because I'm also waiting to hear something from Foambug. I sent Foambug a PM on Jan 21 and thus far, he has yet to read it. Don't know what's going on, but I do have another swapper waiting in the wings if Foambug has to drop out. I'll let you guys know about further developments.

Take care

BB

A sweet set of flies from Lukemccoy arrived today. Great job, Luke. Great to have you in the swap club.

We still need flies from NJ All Day, who will have to drop out after this month. I sent an invitation, yesterday, to the swapper who was on the waiting list but haven't heard from him yet. Andydoc's are in the mail, and I'm still waiting on Foambug. I sent him a PM on the 24th & yesterday, but haven't heard back from him yet. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon. As soon as Andydoc's set gets here, I may go ahead and divide them up and send that many on back to you guys. And I can send the others, if they come in later, to you next month. Hope that's OK with everyone.

Take care

BB

An awesome set of flies from Andydoc arrived today. This is a very nice clipped hair popper. You're going to love this one. There are still two sets of flies out. NJ will be a few days, yet, getting his in & then he will have to drop out. And I still haven't heard from Foambug. So I'm going to go ahead and divide up the flies I have tomorrow and send them out to you. I'll keep 2 sets for NJ and Foambug. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Foambug, except for a PM, please tell him to get in touch with me ASAP.

Take care

BB

Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that I put a partial set of flies in the mail to most of you today. We are still waiting for NJ All Day and Foambug. So everyone else will get a set of 9 flies in the next few days. I'll send the other flies along with your February set next month. Famill00, I got your PM, and thanks. Also thanks to all of you who sent extras with your flies. That is always appreciated. Guys, please, if you see you are going to be late, or even right at the deadline, please let me know. I think that 1 of, if not THE, most important quality of a good swapper is that he/she communicates. OK. I started to say more, but I think that's enough.

Take care

BB

My flys arrived today and I am really happy with them all! It is great to know that there will be 11 more sets coming this year! Thanks for hosting BB.

Mike.

Got my set in the mail, hope I can keep up with you guys, they were really awesome. Can't wait to try them out!