Fly Tying
Perry Poke

Another Hello From The Buckeye State

Hello All,I am very impressed by all of the experience of the membership . I'm sure I will learn from all of you and hopefully my experience will help in the pool of knowledge that is available here on this wonderful blog. With over 58years of fly fishing I'm still on a learning curve which is why I continue to love this sport. Five years ago I entered into a new world of fly fishing...... I bought a Spey Rod, need I say more? You Spey guys out there know what I mean... Anyway I'm looking forward to participating here with all of you in the future.

Welcome! It's always good to see another Buckeye! What part of the state are you located in? I'm from the NW!

Welcome...I thought I had welcomed you on a previous post of yours but I can't find it...so Welcome!! :lol: Keep posting your stuff so those of us with less (in my case MUCH less) experience can learn from you ....

Murray

Welcome...I thought I had welcomed you on a previous post of yours but I can't find it...so Welcome!! :lol: Keep posting your stuff so those of us with less (in my case MUCH less) experience can learn from you ....

Murray

Thank you,,, you did respond to something I posted... I just saw this Welcome blog so thought I introduce myself here....Thanks again

welcome from Michigan

Love MI.... I come up every Oct to fish the Big Mo.....we kayak it and fish for Kings and trout.....

Welcome! It's always good to see another Buckeye! What part of the state are you located in? I'm from the NW!

Columbus.....thanks for the welcome