Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Flyfisher13

Hello everyone been away for too... long

Hello Everyone, How is everyone? I have been away from the site it seems like forever and a day. The entire look of the site has changed not for sure if I like it just yet. I allowed my family and the everyday life take a lot of control and take a lot of my time. When you have little ones you tend to put your life to the side on pause and give them eerything that they need and I know that they always need to come first after God but we also have to realize that time has to be set aside for us if only 15mins. However now my baby is 2yrs old now and is healthy and growing up too fast, makes you wonder were the time goes, my middle one is now 8yr and is dancing and keeping us busy however still enjoys the outdoors and fishing,(she just got her first flyrod for Christmas and wants to start tying), and the oldest is almost 15yrs and can't keep him in the house..LOL. He is very active with his scout troop and wants to live in the woods fishing or hunting anything and everything. We have all taken up hunting as much as fishing now. What ever the season we are doing it. I got my first buck by myself, not from a feeder but tracked, found and killed about three wks ago. Wasn't very big(5pt)but taste real good. Just wanted to catch up and share a little. Hoping to go trout fishing in the next couple weeks as soon as deer season is out trying to get one now with my new bow I got for Christmas and start back at my tying bench real soon and get my boxes filled and prepared to FISH!!!

post-21020-0-13359700-1325792376_thumb.jpg

good to see you back Jamie nice buck you got there I heard that the shot wasn't perfect though :lol:

Your source corrected himself later when he was dressing it out and realize what he thought was the entery was the exit. He then congratulated me for my great shot. lol Good hearing from you how is everyone?

It has been months again, We have did very little fishing due to weather, children activity schedules, the little one growing up and is hard to fish with him wanting in the water not yet understanding the entire fishing thing yet, but it will come....he does like his little fishing rod just not letting it stay in the water andhe does like to play with the fish he catches. We have practiced with our bows a lot this summer and can't hardly wait for bow deer season in 2 more wks. We would also like to get in some fall camping and fishing weather permitting. Good Luck on the waters to everyone and in the woods to if you are hunters also. Have a wonderful Day! :)

Glad to see ya back for a bit...give Big Daddy and mini Hub a hello from usn's

Murray