Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
zug buggin

Catalog came today!!!

I got my 2012 J Stockard catalog today. Its looks to have more pictures of product than last year and seems to have more selection (maybe I'm just excited). This catalog cost me hundreds of dollars last year and I'm sure it will again. I know I can see this anytime online but I'm old fashioned I like having the paper and print in my hands. MAN ITS LIKE THE SEARS CHRISTMAS CATALOG when I was a kid.

I got mine too. Going to place an order tomorrow. I agree about liking the catalogs to look at. I look at my catalogs almost daily, it helps me with my creativity, gets me thinking.

For some reason I dont get a catalog when I request it...they will however ship orders to me... :lol: Overall a great company with fabulous customer service..other than no catalogs to me... :lol: Most important thing...They support this forum!

Got mine about a week ago ... I should say, for some reason, I got 4 of them all at once! :) Must have gotten yours too lykos33

Mike

Maybe you got so many because all of the money you have spent with them. I doubt I will get one even if they send it, with working in Kosovo I never get my magazines or catalogs. Somebody along the way here must have the same interests as me.