Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
lykos33

any idea...

I bought these 2 spare spools for 50 cents each...now I'm hoping someone recognizes them so I can find the reel they go on...

Canadian Tire # 77-5086-4....$19.99

UPC Code 0...390364..44551..6

post-11211-0-19294100-1326937410_thumb.jpg post-11211-0-54973600-1326937418_thumb.jpg post-11211-0-32512700-1326937428_thumb.jpg

any help or ideas on where to find my answers is greatly appreciated

Murray

You might try checking with Togen's Fly Shop, perhaps they can give you some ideas about it, or send you in the right direction.

might try going to Canadian Tire and asking someone in the sporting goods department

:lol: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL, I bugged the poor SOB for an hour before I bought it to see if he could get an I.D. on last years models they offered ....no luck! It almost matches a Pfleuger Trion other than the wood handles... oh well, someday I'll run across it :lol:

Yeah, I checked the Martin website, thinking that it was a product offered by Canadian Tire...no luck. Like I said the Pfeuger Trion is the closest looking reel...hmmmm <_< maybe I'll buy a Trion....if it doesn't fit my spare spools..oh well, I'm stuck with a new reel...hehehehehe <_<