Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bluegill576

where to get hi-vis fluorocarbon

I am wanting to get some hi vis fluorocarbon for some leaders and tenkara lines. Does anybody know where to get some. I can buy a lot if necessary. THanks in advance.

i've seen orange floro at gander mountain

Really?!? I've looked pretty much everywhere and can't find it including there. What brand was it? thanks

i've seen orange floro at gander mountain

Really?!? I've looked pretty much everywhere and can't find it including there. What brand was it? thanks

i think it was sufix, but i haven't been to gander mountain in a while, so i can't remember for sure

Oh I think I know what you are talking about. Suffix does have an orange line, but not a fluorocarbon line that is orange

I've seen that and that's what i've been getting, but I would like to get an actual spool that is more than 20 yards. I can get some wholesale if need be, I am getting it with some friends and we can go up to 5,000 meters.

What about P-line Halo? It's a fairly bright green.

I've tried that and once it touches the water it gets pretty invisible. I want something that I can see really well even when the water is really murky because I will be fishing nymphs with it for the most part.

I am working on importing the stuff. I can get 200m spools. How much do you want to pay? How many spools? What diameters (exactly the same diameters as Tenkarabum offers)? ...also Where in the world are you? I'm in the UK.

Cust.

Hi-Vis Fluorocarbon is now available in the UK from Esoteric Tackle

The manufacturer is no longer making this variety of fluorocarbon and so supplies worldwide are limited. Esoteric Tackle currently have sizes 1.5 to 5. Only the size 4 has a relatively healthy stock the rest are low. Available in 10m and 20m lengths.

I'm looking into other fluorocarbons including one with the same diameter as the hi-vis orange but mostly clear. It has bright 15cm pink and orange sections alternating up the line every 40cm. Would anyone be interested in that?

Cust.