Fly Tying
Polarbear78

Terrestrial Swap

post-30681-0-80366600-1328749610_thumb.jpgJust finished #15 and will get them in the mail either tomorrow or Friday. Had a couple of SBS requests so I put the pattern on the Step By Step Forum if anyone is interested. Thanks to all of you participating, this has been fun and I hope you enjoy the fly. I know I'm looking forward to field testing yours on my waters.

post-30681-0-80366600-1328749610_thumb.jpgJust finished #15 and will get them in the mail either tomorrow or Friday. Had a couple of SBS requests so I put the pattern on the Step By Step Forum if anyone is interested. Thanks to all of you participating, this has been fun and I hope you enjoy the fly. I know I'm looking forward to field testing yours on my waters.

Look great!

I will be tying a Crystal Butt Hopper for this one if that sounds OK. Let me know if someone else is tying the same pattern.

BB

I will be tying a Crystal Butt Hopper for this one if that sounds OK. Let me know if someone else is tying the same pattern.

BB

That sounds good to me! Everyone's pattern (that tells me) is up to date on the first page so I think you're good!

I had to order materials from JStockard since there is no place here to buy materials. I'll have them there by March 16, but I won't be able to get them to you in the next few days. Hope I'm not going to hold everyone else up.

BB

I had to order materials from JStockard since there is no place here to buy materials. I'll have them there by March 16, but I won't be able to get them to you in the next few days. Hope I'm not going to hold everyone else up.

BB

Not a problem... plenty of time.