Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MyFly

Please help if anyone knows this stuff

Hi there! I am new to your forumu.In I wonder how I do at home to cover the various imitations of insects (from which materjala to do or where you are using materjal) flyers for the May flies and insects, nymphs.

lp from Slovenia!

Hi there! I am new to your forumu.In I wonder how I do at home to cover the various imitations of insects (from which materjala to do or where you are using materjal) flyers for the May flies and insects, nymphs.

lp from Slovenia!

Ip

I am having difficulty understanding your question. It sounds like you are asking what patterns you should tye to match the stream insects near your home. Am I close?

I am interested in material that make covered insektov.which material use for making of wings.

thank you you for answer.My English is not so good.

LP

I think you are asking what material is used for shellbacks on insects and what materials are used for wings.

There are alot of materials from natural feathers from ducks, pheasants, and turkey to scud back, clear plastic from ziplock bags and there are many many more materials out there. You can also use various hairs like elk and deer for making wing cases and shell backs.

For wings I am not to sure but medallion sheeting and swiss straw are two I know of. I use medallion sheeting for wing cases and shell backs.

Thank you for your answers. However, I am curious if anyone has any picture of material by using (more things like that to get them home) lp Thank you!

If you are looking for pictures that show you how to use those materials, select a fly and search you-tube for a demonstration or find a good book. I have some favorite books but I do not know what languages they are printed in.

If you are looking for somewhere to purchase those materials, the site sponsor is a fly shop called J. Stockard whose link is regularly displayed in the add banner at the top. There are other fly shops on line too, you might want to see if there is one in your country or at least that area to save on shipping.

nindja .mene zanima kako doči do materjala kod kuče da sa njima napravim realistična krila,noge.Imas mozda step by step varjante.

pozzz!

nindja .mene zanima kako doči do materjala kod kuče da sa njima napravim realistična krila,noge.Imas mozda step by step varjante.

pozzz!

Yes there are many things you can use around the house to create flies if you can't buy them or find them in a store. Send me an email to this account and I can send you some pictures or info.

Moze se naci puno stvari oko kuci da se koristi za vezati umjetnicki muhu ako se nemoze naci ili kupiti. Salji mi email na ovaj adresu i cu ti slike i objasljena sto ce ti pomoci.

Peace

Nindja

Pozdrav

Nindja