Fly Tying
smalltownfisherman

Anything Bass Swap! Streamers, Deer Hair, anything!

I am sorry, when I signed up for this my remodel job was supposed to have been done by mid February, it just finished last weekend and I haven't had a place to tie until now, I will try and get them finished this weekend and have them out on monday, I'm really sorry for running late guys, this is not like me to be late, but the remodel has reeked havoc on things around my house since December 5.

Blane

I am sorry, when I signed up for this my remodel job was supposed to have been done by mid February, it just finished last weekend and I haven't had a place to tie until now, I will try and get them finished this weekend and have them out on monday, I'm really sorry for running late guys, this is not like me to be late, but the remodel has reeked havoc on things around my house since December 5.

Blane

Its fine, you still have fifteen days left, and even if you go over the time limit I can always extend it by a couple weeks or so. Thanks for informing me, I'm sure that it'll be worth the wait for your flies!

4 more left. They'll be done no later than tomorrow night, and I'll have them in the hands of our trusted USPS within a day or two after that.

On the plus side, the pattern is liked by catfish as well. <_< Caught one a couple weeks ago, and had a couple strong hits but not hookup.

I received a set of un-toetagged flies in the mail yesterday. I'm guessing that they are aroostookbasser's. Remember to toe-tag your flies guys. :rolleyes:

If they were from a joe b in pittsburgh pa they were mine, i knew i forgot something

I received a set of un-toetagged flies in the mail yesterday. I'm guessing that they are aroostookbasser's. Remember to toe-tag your flies guys. :rolleyes:

If they were from a joe b in pittsburgh pa they were mine, i knew i forgot something

Ahhhh, ok. They are yours, I'll toe-tag them for you.

Howdy Gage,

Flies in the mail tomorrow. I tied up a clouser variation that I've been catching'em on down here in TX. Size 2 34011 hooks. Fun to tie. Sorry I've been so quiet during this swap. Not usual for me to do so. Thanks for letting me join this swap.

-Dave