Fly Tying
smalltownfisherman

Anything Bass Swap! Streamers, Deer Hair, anything!

i took my extra flatwing streamers fishing last night, first cast i made with one, hooked a wiper ( hybred striped basss ) ended up gettin a few more before i called it quits

i took my extra flatwing streamers fishing last night, first cast i made with one, hooked a wiper ( hybred striped basss ) ended up gettin a few more before i called it quits

Nice!

i was just hopeing for an update on the status of the swap. were the flies mailed or are we still waiting for flies

Same here..........

It's Bass season here in Chicagoland. Sure would be nice to have these flies!

-Forrest

i was just hopeing for an update on the status of the swap. were the flies mailed or are we still waiting for flies

Same here..........

It's Bass season here in Chicagoland. Sure would be nice to have these flies!

-Forrest

Yeah, I've given up hope for receiving aroostookbasser's flies.

I'm going to get these mailed on Tuesday the 29th. I apologize for how long this swap has gone over its due date.

~StF

Anyone gotten their flies yet? I would have thought mine would have been here by now if put in the mail on Tuesday...

-Forrest

I am starting to get a little concerned...... I sent the swapmaster a PM but have not heard from him.....

-Forrest

I sent another PM this morning. He hasn't been on since June 3rd, so hopefully everything is ok...

-Forrest

Got mine today too! I was beginning to wonder, but alas they showed up. Already added them to my fly box.

-Forrest

Hello everyone,

I had a surprise Memorial Day vacation sprung on me so I wasn't able to get the flies mailed on Tuesday. I got them a mailed a few days later, and I see that some sets have started to show up.

Instead of sending everyone's fifteenth fly back (or keeping them), I decided to mix'em up and send everyone a single extra from a different swapper. I hope that everyone is okay with that. :)

Please post here once you have received your flies, so I can update the first page.

Thanks,

StF