Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Almost Single-Handedly!

Keeping the Saltwater Board moving this past season!!!

On behalf of the Board as a whole, I want to thank Bill Hubbard - "Onshore" - who is, in native Cape Codder terms (I wonder how many of those are left? cool.gif ) a "Wash Ashore" wink.gif ,for his generous support, his dedication to providing us with interesting stories surrounding his 2004 Cape Cod fishing exploits, his regular teasing of our collective culinary doldrums with his menu planning and recipe listings as well as his secret weapons for stripers and other saltwater behemoths.

I consider Bill to be a good friend of mine, always willing to pitch in wherever he can help - obvious by his involvement here - and he certainly is a good friend to this Board.

I look forward to Bill's continued involvement in the seasons to come.

Bill - Thanks.

I've been following the adventures of Onshore here and on other sites with great interest for the past year+. As a weekend washashore in Bills neighborhood I was hoping to run into Bill at some point. As a future full time washashore Bill has provided much insight on how to spend my free time, when that time comes.

It seems for better than a year now the Northeast saltwater fishing boards have been rather dead. I keep coming back because I know there might be a gem of a report or story from Onshore and a (too) few others.

Fred A.

Hear! Hear! cheers.gif

It's going to be a long Winter w/out all those great reports.....

Sign in to follow this