Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Third Annual Opening Day Swap

post-19551-0-54162600-1332620459_thumb.jpg

Chartreuse/Black Rubber Leg Copper John's on the way. Hope this marks the start of a great fishing season for everyone. Thanks to Bob for hosting yet another swap. You rock!

Beautiful fly and great photo, looking forward to seeing them for reel ;)

Two sets of flies in today's mail, riff....'s Poo Nymphs and Avril's Copper Johns. What beautiful flies you two, and thanks for the extras. Two weeks to go and we have most of the flies here. B)

I have to apologize, I am late. No big emegerncy or crazy work. I tied up yellow grubs and red soft hackles. Everyone will get two flies. The yellow's work as crane flies and dare I say corn or early season trout. The soft hackle wets are a bright red body with black brown hackle. Early trout love red I usually see. My problem....I can not find Bob's address. I am still at work and would like to priority mail them today. Can anyone PM me Bob's address before five PM EST? I sent Bob a PM and email but he has not responded.

OK, troutguy's are in the mail and cencalfly's will be in the mail tomorrow. I should have everything by Tuesday and will get them in the mail as soon as I have them sorted. Thanks and tight lines to everyone for being in this swap B)

Cencalfly's flies just arrived, these are some good looking trout catchers. Will sort them out tonight and mail them back to you all tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for joining the swap and for such great flies. You will certainly have something for any opening day situation B)