Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Darrin

Login problems at rodbuilding forum

Hi its me Darrin. I tried the suggestion of creating a new me hehe well re-registering anyway. No joy. Same thing. I'm really starting to believe that it is either my XP security settings interacting with the sites cookies (if that makes any sense) or my firewall dunno.gif

Everything here works fine but as soon as I enter the rodbuilding forum I'm punted out and appear as a guest.I then login and as soon as I click on something I'm punted again ive_been_ripped.gif . lol

Its time to humble myself before my little brother and suffer his slings and arrows.

Under tools/internet options/security my setting is med which says the following:

-blocks 3rd party cookies that do not have a compact privacy policy

-blocks 3rd party cookies that use personally identifiable information without your implicid consent

-restricts first party cookies that use personaly identifiable information without your implicid consent

Don't know if that helps at all????I am though confused as to why I have no problem here but the rodbuilding section hates me so hehehe???

Thats wierd darrin i use XP and have my setting set to Med as well and dont have any problems. What firewall are you running? You could disable the firewall for a second just to try logging in at RBF and see if it works just so you know if thats the problem or not then turn it back on dunno.gif

I think that it is Zone Alarm.Right now everything seems to work or the RBF,I'll try and post and see.

Thanks again for the tip.

Cheers