Fly Tying

Got mine done on Thursday night. Tried to send on Saturday, but PO was closed by the time I got off of work. Things are busy at work with Arbor day and tree plantings coming up. I will try to get the misses to send them out here on Monday.

-Ben

Received flies today from BamBudday and from fishingbobnelson. Great work there guys and the extras are more than appreciated.

Ok, so my wife finally got a chance to send the flies today. I have been working 11 hour days since Monday and both of us have been unable to stop by the Post Office, so I'm truly sorry if my package doesn't arrive in time. I hope you enjoy them, and I look forward to seeing everyone else's ties. One note of my ties. Some of the shuck "tails" were tied long. Feel free to clip them shorter to better imitate the naturals.

-Ben

Morning Everyone,

My flies will be going into the mail today. I hope they are not too late. I am looking forward to seeing everyones flies!

---Joe

Got a tin full of great rabbit's foot emergers from benmz (Bzomer on the toe tags). Man I can't wait for the rivers to come down a bit and to wet these. I appreciate the extras.

Well, only 2 days until the deadline and I haven't heard word one from Bill Siemers or SteelCityFlies. I have PM'ed both of them a couple of times, but no response. I am prepared to wait for the flies that have been mailed already, but I think we are all anxious to get these beauties in front of some eager trout, so if nothing is heard by Tuesday, we will be down to 10 swappers. Everyone will be getting random doubles of a couple patterns in the return mail in that case.

Still waiting for the last three sets. I have had no communication with Bill Siemers or SteelCityFlies, so they are officially dropped.

Troutguy's flies arrived today. As I anticipated, he sent a great bunch of mays for all of us. Thanks for the extras troutguy. Only 2 sets to go now and all the flies will be winging their way home.