Fly Tying

You are welcome. I never have trouble with Canada and the mail, it is Bob Nelson and California that causes grief.

Still waiting for the last three sets. I have had no communication with Bill Siemers or SteelCityFlies, so they are officially dropped.

Ok just wondering, it still baffles me how some people join in and you never hear boo from them again. I hope theres no trouble sending my package back here with the way our postal worker handled it. Let me know if there is and i will make it right.

yeah, he has a reputation to deal with. Personally I never believed most of the stories tho'.

:

I assume you mean my reputation as;AWESOME :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

Still waiting for the last three sets. I have had no communication with Bill Siemers or SteelCityFlies, so they are officially dropped.

Ok just wondering, it still baffles me how some people join in and you never hear boo from them again. I hope theres no trouble sending my package back here with the way our postal worker handled it. Let me know if there is and i will make it right.

Won't be any problem. I always use the same PO and the woman there understands the concept of "flies to the US".

Actually, my post office topped the Mexican Bob response when the lady told me that Hong Kong had been Brittish and they gave it to the Chinese and did I know where the Chinese moved it to. Bless her heart. JDG always gets his flies where ever they moved to.

Well folks, fishingbobnelson has suggested that the extra flies available be donated to some charity. The middle school (junior high) near my home has a fly fishing club, and if it is okay with everyone, I will put together a fly box with 2 flies from each of us (I'll toss in a few more for variety) and donate it to the club. Let me know what you think.

Well folks, fishingbobnelson has suggested that the extra flies available be donated to some charity. The middle school (junior high) near my home has a fly fishing club, and if it is okay with everyone, I will put together a fly box with 2 flies from each of us (I'll toss in a few more for variety) and donate it to the club. Let me know what you think.

An excellent idea!

Fine by me!

Got flies today from MTFlyJunkie. Man these were really worth the wait! Thanks for the extras too. Only one more set to go and we can wrap this up.

Yeah sorry about that I am really glad you like them. Took me a long time to get the biot bodies to work out the way I hoped they would.