Fly Tying

Well, I have all the flies sorted except joefly's, so when his get here, it will be about five minutes work and they can hit the mail. Hopefully they make it before the 10th, because I am heading upcountry for about a week on my first fishing trip of the season and they will have to wait until I return.

Well, I have all the flies sorted except joefly's, so when his get here, it will be about five minutes work and they can hit the mail. Hopefully they make it before the 10th, because I am heading upcountry for about a week on my first fishing trip of the season and they will have to wait until I return.

Glad to see you will be celebrating my birthday appropriately B) :lol:

I'm not sure which date that will be, so I'll raise a glass to you every day I'm out so I don't miss it!! :D

That's it, joefly79's flies arrived 5 minutes ago and I will get all these out this afternoon. You guys are going to be very happy with the results. Thanks all for participating. G.

I'm not sure which date that will be, so I'll raise a glass to you every day I'm out so I don't miss it!! :D

Have two glasses on the 10th since I can't anymore B)

Received my flies in today's mail. Very nice tyes everone! Can't wait to toss them at Quebec's trout! Many thanks to the swapmeister for a job well done.

Hey wahat's wrong with Powerbait? I got mine today too. Thank you everyone for some great flies. Gary thanks for a well run swap.

Got mine in Colorado today. They all look amazing. Great job everyone. Can't wait for the next mayfly hatch. Thank you professori for hosting. Great swap.

Received my flies yesterday and these are a great set of flies hopefully I can duplicate them before I lose them in a tree behind me as soon as this high water is over