Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap Club For April

Hey Guys, here is the thread for April. The pattern this month is anything that includes orange. The whole fly doesn't have to be orange, but some part of it does. Orange tail, orange legs, orange body, orange hackle, whatever. Bluegills seem to love the color orange, so this is a good opportunity to add some orange to your bluegill fly box.

1. Breambuster - SM

2. Riffleriversteelheadslayer

3. Famil00

4. Rural - Received

5. Fly Willy - Received

6. Eastern Fly - Received

7. David McVey - Received

8. Dreamcaster4639 - Received

9. Andydoc - Received

10. FrequentTyer - Received

11. Fshrmanms - Received

12.Foambug

How does one get on the monthly fly swaps?

Seems everytime I look at the thread for the monthly swap, its already full.

Is there a trick to it?

Radtz, the most important trick is to look for the signup threads to appear in late November or December because swap clubs begin in January and last all year. But I may have an opening or two for this one, so if you are interested in filling in for someone who has to drop out, let me know. No promises at this point. I have to see what a couple of other guys are going to do before I will know for sure if I will have an opening.

Take care

BB

We have a replacement for one of our two spots. A new swapper who has been lurking on the site, screen name "Rural" is going to be joining us. Welcome aboard, Rural. Glad to have you with us.

BB

Hey Guys, we have just filled the last vacancy in the Bluegill Swap Club so we are back up to a "full house." David McVey will be joining us. I have swapped with David before and he is a great tyer. He will be a great addition to our Swap Club.

Take care

BB

Hey, thanks for letting me sub in on the swap. Still looking at patterns but leaning toward a mini-Sneaky Duck. looking forward to seeing all the results.