Fly Tying
famill00

Popper Swap

Today is the closing day for this swap, June 20th as was stated in the opening post of this thread.

1) djgunter - Where are your flies?

2) bluegill576 had a mix up and sent his flies to another swapmaster and sent me flies for that other persons swap.

I want to thank all of you who had your flies in on time. I will include an extra little something from me for each of you. I will not wait very long to get the last two sets of flies. It is popper season, and there is no reason for you all to not get your flies back ASAP.

-Forrest

My flies are in the mail if you have still not received them. I sent them the fastest way possible so it should be any day now. Sorry I did not reply sooner, I've been away from home on business but I can assure you it wont be long at all. Thanks.

Dan

My flies are in the mail if you have still not received them. I sent them the fastest way possible so it should be any day now. Sorry I did not reply sooner, I've been away from home on business but I can assure you it wont be long at all. Thanks.

Dan

What day did you send them? They did not come in the mail today. Can you please provide the tracking number?

-Forrest

Guys,

I wanted to get your opinion on this. First of all, thanks to each of you that got your flies to me on time and also thanks for the extras. I have posted a poll in the fly swap thread so that the favorite popper may be picked! Each of you that got your flies to me on time will get an extra bluegill fly from me (not a popper, but a great bluegill fly).

I really wanted this swap to go perfect, but there are two sets of flies that we do not have. How long do you all want to wait to get these last two sets? I was thinking that the 29th would be the cutoff date. If I have not gotten the last two sets by then, I will distribute the flies back to each of you that sent yours in on time. You will get one from each of the other swappers, plus random duplicates. Does this sound acceptable to all of you who worked hard to get your flies in on time?

-Forrest

All flies are in as of today 6/25/12!

Go on over to the popper swap contest thread and vote for your favorite!

-Forrest

Everyone, I sent your flies back to you today. When you receive them, please let me know by posting here. Fshrmns, congrats on winning best popper in the popper poll! I have sent you a couple articulated leeches in your your box. Thanks for making this a great swap everyone!

-Forrest

I got mine today. They're pretty incredible. I can do deer hair OK but there's no way I could paint even half as good as these are done. Amazing job everyone. Thanks for hosting. Hitting my favorite farm pond on Sunday so hopefully I'll get some pics of them in fish mouths.

-Mike

got mine yesterday, The leeches are really cool, I've never tied an articulated fly thanks famil. Can't wait to try em out!

I received mine this afternoon. Thanks everyone I really like them all, especially the deer hair bug by crackleback & the purple & black popper!