Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
johan-p

Check my website

Nice site Johan. It looks like a pretty good site though I can't read Dutch. I especially liked your tying desk. Did you build that yourself?

The flies looked good. It would be nice if you could click on them to get the recipe. One fly caught my eye. It looks like a shrimp intimation. What size do you tie them in and could you share the list of materials?

Thanks.

post-2-1103410626.jpg

thanx to all for the complements

@todder yes i build that one myself but now i am working on a new one

i think its to small now ,so i building a bigger one whit more posebileties

about that shrimp i ty them on a long shad hook size 8 or 6

about materials i can tel less i am not a material freak and use just what's in front of me but i can tell you it's very simpel i am not a great flytyer

i only ty because i need them to fish

@ johnson i have thake a look at your pictures whoo!! some great fish over dare

@shoe man you can ty nice flys

Great site Orvis, those are some beautiful fish you have on there. Pardon my ignorance, but what type of fish are the last few pictures. I'm not sure I know what those are. They look like some type of chub or sucker, just curious!

Those are also some fantastic looking flies you have on there. All good looking tyes.

SK.

@ SmallieKiller we call those fish "'winde'' its a great fish and we have a lot of them

thy can grow up to 70 or 80 cm so it's great to hunt them

@ Bamboo yes its almost lake fishing in holland we dont have running rivers to fish at trout , if we want to fish for trout or graling on a river we had to go to germany (at my site the button duitsland)

thats a ride for about 4 hours but we mostly go for a severals days

Do you have the www. address.Some reason my computer is having trouble letting links come up.Interested to see the region of Holland and the fish.

Thanks tt

nice site Johan, I like your tying bench.. did u make it yourself? I've done a lttle bit of fishing in holland with my opa when i was a kid back in the 70's. Good memories...Take care

Eric

hi eric

yes i made it myself but i am working on a new one when it is ready i post it here

it is great to fish whit your opa i always loved it to fish whit my